According to Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, as well as Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, SC RADIO MALL SRL, with headquarters in Bucharest 7, Izvorul Rece Street, District 4, Unique registration code 36074645, Registration number of the trade register J40 / 6831/2016, has the obligation to administer your personal data safely and only for the purposes stated below.
1. Ways of collecting personal data
- directly from you, by completing the form of creating a customer account and placing an order on the Site;
- automatically, when accessing the Site, through cookies or IP (Internet Protocol).
2. Types of collected data
2.1. By accessing the www.radiomall.ro site, but also by completing the account creation form and placement of an order, the Seller will collect the following data: full name, billing address, delivery address, the phone we can contact you, the e-mail address, the history of the searched and ordered products. The Seller may also store the following details regarding the Site visit, but not limited to: traffic data or other communications data.
2.2. By completing the form on creating a customer account on the Site, you expressly consent that your data will enter the Seller's database and be processed or used in the future only for the purposes stated below.
2.3. These data may only be accessed internally by the Seller's authorized personnel. Each user has the ability to see only their personal data they have entered. The data you provide will remain confidential, will not be displayed publicly and will not be disclosed to other users.
2.4. You can modify the personal information provided by logging in to the account created on the site and accessing the "My Account" section. If some of your data is either erroneous or invalid, please inform us as soon as possible.
3.1. The purposes of collecting your data by the Seller, without any other obligation, are the following:
- processing the orders you make, confirming them, informing you about the evolution and delivery
- Developing marketing profiles
- Communicating offers, promotions or marketing messages regarding the Seller's activity
- Participation in any competitions organized by the Seller
- communication of administrative or non-commercial messages regarding the services provided by the Seller
- Completing questionnaires, surveys, or subscribing to newsletters made available by the Seller
- the statistics needed to improve the quality and content of the site and the services provided by the Seller
- the statistics required to ensure the safety of the site and services provided by the Seller
- personalize and improve your experience on the Site
3.2. Your refusal to provide personal data has the following effects:
- the impossibility to place orders on the Site
- You will not be able to receive offers, promotions, or marketing messages about Seller's activity
- You will not be able to participate in any competitions organized by the Seller
- you will not be given any administrative or non-commercial messages regarding the services provided by the Seller
- you will not be able to complete questionnaires, surveys or subscribe to newsletters made available by the Seller
4. E-mail communication
4.1. Emails will be used to communicate order status (confirmation and evolution, delivery time).
4.2. By entering your e-mail in the "Subscribe to our Newsletter" field present in the bottom area of the Site, you agree to receive email newsletters that will contain offers, promotions, or marketing messages on the Seller's activity.
4.3. Emails received as a result of your consent will also contain a link through which you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from this service.
4.4. The seller does not promote spam and will not provide third parties with the email address you have registered with the Site.
5. Data collected automatically (Cookies and IP)
5.1. We can automatically collect for administrative or statistical purposes information about your computer or device through which you access the Site, including but not limited to: IP (Internet Protocol), type of operating system used, browser type and version used, volume and status of data transmission, local time and date, products searched and viewed.
5.3. Seller will process your personal data for the duration of your account on the Site. After deleting your account, these data will be automatically anonymized and used for internal statistics only.
5.4. This information will not be used to identify users, unless we have a legal obligation.
5.5. According to Law no. 677/2001 - Chapter V, you have the following rights: the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to interfere with data, the right of opposition, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision, the right to appeal to the courts. At the same time, you have the right to oppose at any time, for legitimate and legitimate reasons related to your situation, that your personal data is being processed and requested to delete it. To exercise these rights must submit an application drawn up in writing, dated and signed at the headquarters of the Seller, or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org - provided we write on e-mail used to create your account.
6. Our commitment to security and protection of personal data
6.1. The website uses adequate security measures (SSL Software) to protect personal data against accidental destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or misuse of information that is in the database of the Seller.
6.2. It is important for the user to take all security measures to protect himself against unauthorized access to his or her personal account. We recommend choosing a strong password to be kept private. Also, you must always log out after the end of an online session on a public / shareware computer.
6.3. If we are aware of any abuse related to the data provided by you, we may try to inform you in order to be able to take the appropriate safety measures. Also, in case of an abuse of the security system, we will place a warning on the Site.